“Growing initiatives by government authorities for the development of smart building projects is the major factor expected to drive the growth of the smart building market”
The smart building market size is estimated to be USD 5.73 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 24.73 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 34.0% from 2016 to 2021, due to the increasing need for integrated security and safety systems and increasing concern for reducing carbon footprints and energy waste across the various building types.
The break-up profile of primary discussion participants is given below:
• By Company Type: Tier-1 (42%), Tier-2 (33%), and Tier-3 (25%) companies
• By Designation: C-level (75 %) and Manager Level (25 %)
• By Region: North America (43 %), Europe (29 %), APAC (18 %), and Rest of World (RoW) (10%)
Objectives of the study:
• To define, describe, and forecast the smart building market on the basis of five regions, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the smart building market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges).
• To strategically analyze each sub-segment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the smart building market.
• To strategically profile the key players of the smart building market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies in the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, and collaborations in the global market
Key Target Audience
• System design and development vendors
• System integrators/migration service providers
• Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
• Support and maintenance service providers
• Network service providers
• Smart building products and solutions provider companies
• Academic and research institutes
• Government associations
Table of Contents
1 INTRODUCTION 13
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 16
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 24
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS 30
5 MARKET OVERVIEW 32
6 INDUSTRY TRENDS 44
7 SMART BUILDING MARKET ANALYSIS,
8 SMART BUILDING MARKET ANALYSIS, BY SERVICE 62
9 SMART BUILDING MARKET ANALYSIS, BY BUILDING TYPE 69
10 GEOGRAPHIC ANALYSIS 76
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE 102
12 COMPANY PROFILE 112
13 APPENDIX 142
For More Details VISIT @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/information-and-communication-technology-and-media/smart-building-market-by-building-automation-software-intelligent-security-systems-energy-management-infrastructure-management-building-type-commercial-residential-government-services-professional-and-managed—global-forecast-to-2021